The new 2017-18 fiscal year is just around the corner and many schools are building in budgets for video. In theory, anyone can make a video—86% of colleges and universities have a presence on YouTube. But in a sea of campus tours, student testimonials and flash mobs, how do you craft high-impact video that stands out and engages your unique audience?
During this free webinar, Google and Converge shared examples from some of the coolest video campaigns in the education space. You’ll walk away with insights on how to effectively integrate video storytelling to engage prospective and current students, alumni and more.
Check out the videos mentioned as examples in the session:
- Northwestern University Design Innovation
- YesReneau – How I got into Harvard
- YesReneau – Harvard is not Heaven
- Cath in College – Stanford
- C21 Boston College
- Crimson Education on New York University
- University of Illinois
- Northwest Nazarene University
- University of Michigan Ann Arbor
- University of Michigan Monthly Recap